A robust service is available for clients who are looking for a long-term relationship with an advisor who will create a Comprehensive Financial Plan and assist in the implementation of that plan. For these clients, we develop a plan and also act as both your advocate and advisor to keep you on the path to your goals.
The Comprehensive Financial Planning with Retainer includes the following:
- Comprehensive Financial Plan. (See Comprehensive Financial Plan for details.)
- Minimum of four quarterly meetings to assess current circumstances. (More meetings if needed.)
- Monitoring investment managers for results and, if necessary, replacement.
- Ongoing communication with all of your other professionals to continue the path to your goals.
- Work with an estate planning attorney to implement changes to the estate plan;
- Follow up on the changes and recommendations with insurance professionals; or
- Coordinate with tax professionals to ensure that tax strategies have been implemented in accordance with the financial plan.
- Unlimited access for questions, concerns, and clarification 24/7.
Clients have the option of a comprehensive financial plan without a retainer. At the conclusion of the planning process, they can choose to pay for additional analysis and support on an hourly basis or convert to a retainer relationship.
Financial Planning Document Checklist for Families
Financial Planning Document Checklist for Small Business Owners
Here is more insight on our Personal Fee-Only Financial Planning model
At Squam Lakes Financial Advisors, We Are On Our Client’s Side.
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
Squam Lakes Financial Advisors, LLC
Comprehensive Financial Planning
Serving NH, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts
31 Coxboro Road
Holderness, NH 03245