A robust service is available for clients who are looking for a long-term relationship with an advisor who will create a Comprehensive Financial Plan and assist in the implementation of that plan. For these clients, we develop a plan and also act as both your advocate and advisor to keep you on the path to your goals.
The Comprehensive Financial Planning with Retainer includes the following:
- Comprehensive Financial Plan. (See Comprehensive Financial Plan for details.)
- Minimum of four quarterly meetings to assess current circumstances. (More meetings if needed.)
- Monitoring investment managers for results and, if necessary, replacement.
- Ongoing communication with all of your other professionals to continue the path to your goals.
- Work with an estate planning attorney to implement changes to the estate plan;
- Follow up on the changes and recommendations with insurance professionals; or
- Coordinate with tax professionals to ensure that tax strategies have been implemented in accordance with the financial plan.
- Unlimited access for questions, concerns, and clarification 24/7.
Clients have the option of a comprehensive financial plan without a retainer. At the conclusion of the planning process, they can choose to pay for additional analysis and support on an hourly basis or convert to a retainer relationship.
Financial Planning Document Checklist for Families
Financial Planning Document Checklist for Small Business Owners
Here is more insight on our Personal Fee-Only Financial Planning model
At Squam Lakes Financial Advisors, We Are On Our Client’s Side.
Squam Lakes Financial Advisors, LLC
Comprehensive Financial Planning
Serving NH, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts
31 Coxboro Road
Holderness, NH 03245