Financial Services in Professional Leadership roles and Local Community Affiliations
Robert E. Maloney is a leader in his professional financial planner organizations as well as the New Hampshire and New England communities.
His professional leadership roles in the financial advisor and estate planner professions include:
- Founding member of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) in 1983
- Past President and Director of the Northeast Mid-Atlantic Region of NAPFA
- Past Chancellor of NAPFA University. NAPA U delivered continuing education courses for financial planning professionals with schools consisting of Estate Planning, Risk Management, Retirement Planning, Communications, Taxation, Practice Management and Investments
- Member of the New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
- Former Chairman, President, and Director of the Connecticut Estate and Tax Planning Council
- Former President and Director of the Southern Connecticut Chapter of the International Association of Financial Planners (IAFP)
His local community leadership roles include:
- Past President and a Board Member of the Squam Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Former Chairman of the Foundation—Hospice of the Chesapeake in Annapolis, Maryland.
- Member of the Squam Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- President of the White Oak Pond Watershed Association
- Active member of the Town of Holderness, NH Zoning Board of Adjustments and its Budget Committee
- Member of the Board of Directors of Spear Memorial Hospital in Plymouth, NH
Here is a quick overview of Bob Maloney’s Investment Planning Philosophy
At Squam Lakes Financial Advisors, We Are On Our Client’s Side.
[maxbutton id=”1″ ]
Squam Lakes Financial Advisors, LLC
Fee-Only Independent Financial Advisor
Serving NH, Vermont, Maine, and Massachusetts
31 Coxboro Road
Holderness, NH 03245